And Ray stealing apples on the way out - he should have stolen more, they were AWESOME (thanks Brian and Tiff).


Then it was back in the car for the drive home, and some Americana.
Note moosie in E's hand. :)
Of course, this was all to be found at a roadside Greek restaurant on I-70.?
The boys were soooo happy to get back in the car.
One last stop on the west side of Nebraska (same place we stopped in 2009, minus the horrid warnings about blizzard conditions in CO).
Caption choices:
Mom, no one is going to believe it's a real deer.
Or: roadtripping is soooo boring.
We did let E partake in his favorite activity.

Then the big push home. It was a great trip and we didn't get to see everyone by a long shot, but I'm glad we got to see those we did!
#1, your kids are so so so cute!
ReplyDelete#2, Moosie!! I am so glad he still likes moosie after all this time!
#3, a gorilla at a greek restaurant? so weird.
and i love the look on E's face when hes hanging on the deer.
#1 Thanks!
ReplyDelete#2 Still sleeps with him every night. That's one tough moose.
#3 I got nothing...