The handsome little boy has survived fifteen months, perhaps despite his best efforts.
He's walking, sort of... a few steps, more when he doesn't notice because he's busy with something in his hands. He still only has two words we're sure of ("uh-oh" and "no"), but there are hints of several others - he tends to repeat words in his own way ("sah" for socks). He'll try most any food, as long as it's not meat. He'll eat it, if it's dairy, fruit, vegetable, or carbohydrate. We (I) stole his milk bottles last Friday and he's still not happy about that. We'll see how that goes. Oh, and he's got 10 teeth- Fang just joined the world. There's another molar, but Ray says that doesn't count until all five points are out....
Eamon is all about figuring out his world - putting balls into his stacker, his cup into his bowl, the cat bowls into each other, anything into the cat tree. He is climbing everything he can. I'll post the picture soon, but I was surprised the other day to see his little head in the window (via his chair, the subwoofer, the window sill....).
It's fun. Chaotic, but fun.
(If you want to see what all goes into getting these pics, click on one and go through all the pics on picasa).
Oh man, cats + kids = interesting times huh? I wonder why he doesnt like meat?
ReplyDeletePretty normal - no useful molars. Think about it next time you eat meat...
ReplyDelete