Monday, April 19, 2010

Where's Smoke?

I have many many great pictures. I have much chaos. We ran away this weekend to help put in some drywall - fastest trip out of state yet, we were only gone for 41 hours. I'm catching up on the world now... so I offer you an update on things in our life that do not actually pertain to the small dictator who normally graces this page. And a challenge, to boot.
Can you find three cats in this picture?

That's right, they're getting along a lot better. Donut has mostly admitted that Marco runs the house. Donut and Smoke are still working it out, which means that Donut regularly traps Smoke in the litter box. But the detente is much improved.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh. The "eyes" have it! Looks pretty comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ON the couch behind Ray! Traps him in the litterbox?!?! ahahahahah...yet not funny at the same time. Glad they are getting along better though.

    ReplyDelete