I'm going to start by apologizing for the quality below. I'd edit, but it'll be next week before you see it, so... please forgive. I'll also note the context of this video- I make videos and take pictures for Ray when he's out of town, so this was originally last night's video, hence the end.
And I'd just fed E soup for dinner, so he's minus his broccoli and cheddar covered clothes. But still wearing socks and shoes, because, well, that's how we roll!
But I do think you'll enjoy, despite all those excuses. Those of you not related by blood can turn up the volume and listen to the kitty-drunk kiddo giggle.
Those of you related to us by blood will enjoy because we are in TROUBLE. This just went from a rare occurrence, to something that happened three times yesterday, to something that is happening pretty frequently. We're about to lose the last bastion of mobility. I'm very glad Ray saw the first steps, saw his first tries. We're about to forget what "try" looked like....
EEK.
No comments:
Post a Comment