This was not necessarily nice of me. Liz went to CSU, our rival.
So I have been waiting for Liz or Heather (who also chose the Division II school) to send some CSU merchandise for Eamon.
But it wasn't them. An innocent bystander sent this.
Yup, that's pretty much a CSU Ram. Thanks, Kristen, for the very soft and fuzzy sweatshirt. Thanks to Ray's parents for the delivery. Heather and Liz, eat your hearts out.
Oh...my...god...I can't believe we didn't get him any CSU gear, what kind of Alumni are we?!? Now i have to send him massive amounts of gear. Division II???!??! How many times did our Football team beat your football team? Thems fightin' words. Plus our campus isn't full of dirty hippies.
ReplyDeleteNo, your campus is full of cows. At least the hippies smell better after it rains. :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI saw no cows on my campus! OH wait, there was a class devoted to how to butcher a cow, but the resulting meat sale was awesome!!
ReplyDeleteWhy did my comment post twice? weird.
Jo - for some reason I publish your posts and then it's not showing up, so I reposted your first post. Now, I allowed your next post (untrue as it is MOO), and it's not here. I think blogger found out your allegiances and is tossing you!
ReplyDeleteOh wait, those aren't cows, it's just the cheerleaders, grazing...
ReplyDeleteSorry, couldn't resist. I'll stop now. And go explain to Eamon about mascots that stop to eat the astroturf...
hahahaha! Nice cheerleader jab! I am not offended...all cheerleaders are up for grabs if you ask me!
ReplyDelete