Heh. These are making my week. I'm amused what you all see that we didn't in the first picture because we know where the statue is. Hopefully Ray will provide his captions (which will explain that last comment a little more.....I'll poke him).
(Yes, ladies and gentleman, the (orange, actually) bull is out in front of our local WalMart. I was trying to get an Americana picture, and Eamon was not interested. His version turned out much better!)
El encierro...ole.
ReplyDeleteAll my rowdy friends are here for Monday night.
#1 Red Bull makes me run fast
ReplyDelete#2 Only 19 Days till the start of preseason
Or Thanks Brett!
#1 "Mom! Mom! I know what I wanna be when I grow a third leg!"
ReplyDelete#2 "Here is your ball. Now go play with Eamon, Ray"
Heh. These are making my week. I'm amused what you all see that we didn't in the first picture because we know where the statue is. Hopefully Ray will provide his captions (which will explain that last comment a little more.....I'll poke him).
ReplyDelete#1 "Mommy, that red bull ate my football"
ReplyDelete#2 "Here's your football back honey, we found it"
#1. Realising it was not brown...... Eamon decided asking it "How now?" would be ill advised
ReplyDeleteOr The WalMart terrorist runs off to watch the fun from a distance
(Yes, ladies and gentleman, the (orange, actually) bull is out in front of our local WalMart. I was trying to get an Americana picture, and Eamon was not interested. His version turned out much better!)
ReplyDeleteMy contribution:
ReplyDelete#1 Mommy, that one is hard to tip - I think it's coming this way instead, run!
#2 - I have no caption, I can only hear his excited grunting of BALL! BALL!