Monday, July 26, 2010

Obsession

I have to apologize because I JUST downloaded the pictures off of one of our cameras and realized that I hadn't done so since before we visited my parents last month. Turns out ya'll have been missing out on some gloriousness. At least in my opinion.

I haven't mentioned this much, I don't think, but Eamon is obsessed with OUT. His first act after breakfast is to go find his shoes and bring them to you, muttering "shoo?" He will drag you out as many times a day as he can, even in ridiculous heat and humidity (as Alli and Jana discovered last week). Visiting my parents' house, with the nice enclosed yard, was like heaven for him. And then he discovered something even better.






Yes, Grandpa, this thing, you need to make it work for me....
Okay, I see the green part, where is the fun part?
It must be over here somewhere...
Yay, Grandma has it!
Can somebody pull this out for me? And maybe turn it on? I'd like to... um.. help Grandma, yeah, that's it...
Anybody?

2 comments:

  1. HAHHAHA! He is so cute. He will totally be ready for the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note- he still doesn't like getting his feet wet, except in the bathtub and maybe the pool. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete