Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thanks, Cheryl!

Cheryl gave E a gift about a month ago. It was much more fun for me than her last gift.



I can get a lot done while E plays with his bubble fan. Awesome. Thanks, Cheryl.

6 comments:

  1. I love the link to the Chipmunk video. Had forgotten about that and it is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should we bring the chipmunk back to LJ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh. Not necessary. The video is great and quite sufficient, thank you very much. We just got rid of the bouncing "Help! Help! Let me out of here!" box. Perhaps we could trade for the "Born to Be Wild" biker pig. ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wuss. Too bad the Christmas pig is dying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although... E now uses that "directing" hand motion (in the chipmunk video) for twinkle, twinkle, so I could just send him and tell him to sing to you all. A lot.

    ReplyDelete