Really, it should be Baumzinger news, but would you change your bookmarks for that?
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Combat Crawl?
As I think I noted before, on Monday Eamon discovered forward propulsion. Ray calls it the zombie crawl. Perhaps that's because kiddo chose the week when we both have the flu to become more mobile. (So far, we're both doing better today. Yay!)
Here is some much more enjoyable video than what I've been offering of late. Note a) the look he gives Ray and b) I cut it off, but he ends with a big "sigh" at me. Parents are such a trial to our boy.
Life, as you know it, has just taken a severe turn. Heh, Heh, Heh! And don't bother to take him anywhere while he's stroller size. According to his female parent, anything he sees at that age won't count and you're supposed to do it all over again when he's older.
Life, as you know it, has just taken a severe turn. Heh, Heh, Heh!
ReplyDeleteAnd don't bother to take him anywhere while he's stroller size. According to his female parent, anything he sees at that age won't count and you're supposed to do it all over again when he's older.
"For only $19 a month, you can save this child from his unfortunate living conditions..."
ReplyDeleteWhat, Dad, are you proposing to buy him his own laptop to play with?
ReplyDelete