Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Meanwhile, back off the farm..

I *still* have some fun from the MN trip to share, but I do want to keep a bit up-to-date. Kiddo is getting closer to eating like a human (although no signs of real crawling yet). Ray shares his peaches now, which is a bit of an act of love, since 1) Eamon really just sucks all the juice out and leaves Ray the pulp and 2) it's... messy. Very. As in, I finally gave up and hosed down the high chair after this:




And a side note for my mom - the actual outfit for which these shorts were procured:
Much better, don't you think? (Okay, perhaps Eamon wouldn't dress himself as a little preppy boy, either - again, until he learns to dress himself, these things will happen to him.)

2 comments:

  1. Do you remember the story of Bunnicula, the vampire rabbit, who sucked the juices out of all the vegetables? But Eamon is definitely better dressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is bunnicula! But with the teeth on the bottom, instead of the top.

    ReplyDelete