Really, it should be Baumzinger news, but would you change your bookmarks for that?
Friday, September 18, 2009
Pictures in need of a caption...
Sometimes I sits and thinks to myself. I thinks things like: Why are there so many donkeys in Scandia? Why are this one's legs on fire? Can't those firemen back there do something about it? . . .
And... are Mom and Dad going to make me pose on all of them?
Ahh. Now I know that they're concrete Swedish Dalecarlian horses and related to the Gammalgarden Museum. But I'm not sure why the map of all their locations states "Not responsible for Accidents." Watch it, little horse sitter!
I was worried for a minute, then I saw your sandles. thank god!
ReplyDelete(shhh... he has EXCELLENT balance, really. Even on slippery horse-donkeys.)
ReplyDelete"These are a bit big. You got something in an AT-AT?"
ReplyDeleteHopefully soon, young Skywalker!
ReplyDeleteEamon,you remind me a bit of Lord Farquaad from Shrek. "Some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make."
ReplyDeleteAhh. Now I know that they're concrete Swedish Dalecarlian horses and related to the Gammalgarden Museum. But I'm not sure why the map of all their locations states "Not responsible for Accidents." Watch it, little horse sitter!
ReplyDeleteEamon requests the link for that map. He has a lot more horses to have accidents on.
ReplyDeleteWhat, they weren't referring to his bumgeniuses?
Ahh:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.gammelgardenmuseum.org/dalahast06.shtm
I'm amused that it suggests the accidents might be south of Scandia on Olinda Trail...